Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Doobie Brothers and Chicago

Last night I attended The Doobie Brothers and Chicago concert and wrote a review on it this morning. The guest-singer I mentioned in the review, Gene Gilbert, doesn't have any photographs of himself on-stage, he sent me a very nice letter about it:


Hello,
I am Gene Gilbert, I sang with Chicago as mentioned in your article. By chance do you have any photos that you could share with me. As a one in a life time opportunity I want to endeavor to obtain every aspect of the show as I can....In addition, my son's camera battery went dead as he used it way too much for back stage footage.

In closing, thank you for writing a nice review of me, as I personally thought I did not do well. You are way too kind.
Sincerely,
Gene Gilbert

If anyone has any pictures of him, please send them to me and I will pass them along. My email is: cmorris@saratogian.com





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home