Thursday, April 5, 2012

Frank Thompson Update 4/6

I heard a bizarre rumor the other day that former Milton Supervisor Frank Thompson, who really doesn't like current town Highway Superintendent David Forbes, was going to stage a big political comeback.

Someone at the county told me they heard if the fourth-degree conspiracy allegations against Forbes ultimately resulted in the highway superintendent losing his job, Thompson was going to announce his candidacy for the post.

Thompson, you'll recall, lost the Saratoga County Republican Committee's support after his wife was charged with stealing from an elderly woman while in charge of the woman's finances. She later pleaded guilty and received probation.

He was later cleared of any wrongdoing in the case, though it contributed to him losing a Republican primary to current Town Supervisor Dan Lewza last fall. When I relayed the rumor of his possible political comeback, Thompson was frank. 

"I'm all done with them rotten (expletive)," Thompson said. "They're all dirty and I want no part of them. ... Politics is so screwed up I'm not interested in going back."

So there you have it.

Until next time,
MC


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger wow gold said...

I am so glad to reag your article,I am absorbed within your article.Can i create a buddy with you?I like actively playing games,what's more,i am like runescape.If you are fascinated on this game,you can purchase that which you phone call for on this website:http://www.fzf.com/.If you go to purchase Runescape.gold please click http://www.fzf.com/Runescape.gold.

May 11, 2012 at 11:24 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home