Monday, August 20, 2012

Hello Saratoga County!


I am the new reporter at The Saratogian, taking over Michael Cignoli’s job as reporter for the county. I know Michael will be missed, but rest assured you will still find his words in our sports section.

A little bit about me: I recently graduated from Temple University in Philadelphia, where I earned a B.A. in Journalism. I specialized in photo journalism and had a photography internship at The Philadelphia Inquirer. After my internship I was driven to get a reporting job that would still let me play around with photography and videography on my down times. 

I grew up in Central Pennsylvania and I’m excited to be leaving the city life for Saratoga Springs, I couldn’t have imagined a better place to relocate. Everyone I run into and work with have been incredibly kind, from the people serving me coffee at Uncommon Grounds to the Town Supervisors I interview for articles. For that, I say thank you Saratoga Springs. It isn’t easy moving to a new place alone but the residents of Saratoga County have certainly eased the burden. 

If you are interested in seeing any samples of my photojournalism, take a look at: caitlinmphotography.com/portfolio/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home